Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blah

I woke up this morning with some major stomach issues. I haven't been out of the house all day, and just have felt really crappy. Unfortunately Jordan has felt the same way. Poor kid. I'm feeling quite a bit better tonight, but not out of the woods yet. I just hope it's a 24 hour bug and will be gone tomorrow. Guess we'll find out.

I wanted to post some pictures I took from Jordan's school open house. His teacher is really nice, and he and Nathan are in the same room. I guess they don't even acknowledge each other unless one is in trouble. Too funny. He's taken to going to school all day very well. Can't wait to see how much he grows during the year.

These were the only one's in the classroom who showed up.



Jordan sitting "next" to his desk.


Nathan sitting at his desk.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

I swear that kid is getting huge! I love that Melody was there looking just as important as the rest of the kids. Very cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...