Thursday, August 27, 2009

Busy Bee

It's Faith Sisters Birthday and they are celebrating by having challenges all week to win prizes.  I've been busy getting my layouts done.  I'm almost all caught up, just have 3 more to do before a new set of challenges begin tomorrow.  It's been nice being able to scrap.  I haven't had much time/mojo to do it lately.  

Jordan is doing well in school.  I think he likes his new class.  Open House is next week, so that'll be fun to visit the classroom.

After not being able to go camping at the beginning of the month, I've had an urge to go somewhere.  I haven't been on a vacation since last year.  I'm almost to the point where I don't care where I go...just somewhere.  Hmm.....what to do.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

There's always the Philippines! Love all the new LO's. You're really smokin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...