Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer is Almost Over

Today Jordan started summer school. He'll be going for 9 days from 8:30-11. I'm hoping it's a good transition for him to get to bed at a better time, so that when school finally does start on the 24th, he won't fight me. It's hard to believe that my boy will be in Kindergarten. It seems like only yesterday I brought my little one home and was amazed by his sweet spirit. He still has one of the sweetest spirits you'll ever meet, though has his tantrum moments as well.





I guess once Jordan starts regular school, I'll have to work with Melody to start getting her ready. She already knows her alphabet (saying the letters and recognizing them), some colors, a few shapes, and can read/count to 13. I'm hoping that next year I'll be able to get her in the same head start program Jordan was in. I adore the teachers, and they have done an amazing job with Jordan.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Good luck with the bedtime thing. Heather is having issues with it also. Don't let them grow up too much while I'm gone..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...