Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School

Well, Jordan started school today.  He's going to all day Kindergarten because of being in the special Head Start program.  He was so excited to start school he was up way before me.  Not sure how early, but before me nonetheless.  

I got him ready and out to wait for the bus with Nathan.  We'll see if he falls asleep on the bus to tell me just how early he woke up.  LOL  I'm looking forward to this year for him.  Hopefully he'll be able to make some great headway as far as his communication and speech goes.  He's already brilliant it's just getting him to express himself.  

Here's some photos from this morning before the bus came.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Jordan looks like he has grown so much over the summer. What size clothes is he in now? He sure looks happy about school and I'm sure he'll do wonderfully. Lots of mom and Melody time now. She's going to love that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...