Thursday, September 24, 2009

Have you ever had one of those days...

Where everything falls into place just so. Well, mine was kind of like that today. I played with the kids, they didn't fight (much), got an unexpected PM(more on that later), and am just glad I'm feeling better.

Busy day tomorrow shopping with Loney to exchange my motherboard, do a little birthday shopping for Melody, and pick up a Digital SLR camera! I am so stoked about that last one. I'm hoping to find some good tutorials/practice tips to hone my skills. Stay tuned for my hit and miss adventures.

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

So glad you're feeling better. No idea what the camera is, but whoopee anyway! Hope the computer issue is fixed soon. I sent Melody a card a couple of days ago.

Unknown said...

So did you get it?? How is the new camera??? and what about the PM?? I need answers!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...