Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Let Fall Begin

There is a cold front that has made it's way to Nevada.  I'm soo excited!!  Unfortunately though it brought the wind with it.  I can handle just about any weather, but if there's wind....it's just miserable.  Oh well, I guess I shouldn't complain since it is cool out.

Everyone is almost healthy and happy around here.  Loney is dealing with a staph infection again.  I've got a slight sore throat from the wind and weather change.  Luckily the kids are doing well...for now.  Melody went to bed at 8:00 last night and is still asleep this morning.  It's 9:00 already.  Maybe she's growing and is sleeping it off.   It's a nice change though.

I've been a super slacker in the layout making this past month.  Between my computer being out, and just running around everywhere, I just haven't gotten around to making some.  I'm hoping that changes this week though.  I so enjoy creating.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Go wake that kid up. 10 hours is plenty of sleep. Let's get her back on a normal schedule so you can be happier. Cool is our friend! Love my aircon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...