Monday, September 14, 2009

Ho Hum

Been an exhausting week. Between the kids, housework, and just not feeling very perky I'm just plum tired. Perhaps I should go to bed at a decent time, then my day might be better. But then again...maybe not.

The weather is finally cooling off. There's a nice cool breeze and I'm ecstatic! Though it has been a mild summer, I'm ready for fall to make it's grand entrance..all 2 weeks of it. LOL

I created a layout inspired by Emilie Ahern's Project Project she's hosting in honor of Project Runway. Although I don't watch the show faithfully, I've enjoyed seeing what she has cooked up for the challenges. I decided to try my hand at week 4. Here's a link to the challenge: Project Project wk. 4

Here's my layout:


I know I've been a blogging slacker, but I hope to get better about it. If nothing else, I'll post my layouts I've been creating...what few I've done...or just post to say hey! It all depends on how I'm feeling.

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

You're "not feeling good" too much of the time lately. Get some sleep! I've been a bit under also and it's causing weight gain and depression so please get better soon. Love that LO. Will need to get a small one to Toni. I'm concerned about her now too. Can't imagine how hard it would be to lose your spouse.

Unknown said...

I've been a blog slacker too. It happens to all of us from time to time. Hope you're feeling better

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...