Thursday, September 17, 2009

Computer Issues

So once again my computer is on the fritz. We thought it was the Hard Drive, so we got me a new one. I'm happy to have more space (1.5 terabyte) but unfortunately it wasn't the issue. Swapped memory sticks with Loney and the computer worked for almost 2 weeks. Now it looks like the graphics card on my motherboard isn't working. Soo not wanting this drama. I'd much rather be on the computer scrapping. Oh well, hopefully we'll get me a new graphics card soon.

I've been so proud of Jordan. He's doing great in school, but I worry about him with math. I think he'll get it eventually, but it's still a little early to tell. Other then that he's thriving in Kindergarten.

Melody is enjoying time with mom without Jordan. Though she thoroughly enjoys waiting for Jordan's bus to come and runs up to give him a hug when he steps off. I need to get a picture of the two of them. It's soo sweet.

One thing with my computer not working is that I'm getting more sleep. Only an hour or so more, but it's making a difference. When I finally get it back up and running, I really need to stick to getting to bed no later then midnight. We'll see how that works out.

I've got a lot to plan in the next couple of weeks. My baby is turning 3, so I've got to get down when, where, and what for her party. October 7th will be here before I know it.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Always enjoy an update. Dang kids keep growing up. Sending Melody a b-day card today so should be there in time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...