Monday, September 8, 2008

UGH!!

That's how I'm feeling today.  Actually I'm better then I was last night, but this wind has been killer today, so I'm really tired.  Might actually go to bed early.  Kids are settled down, and I'm just veggin on the computer.  I did create a couple of layouts for my assignment with Faith Sisters so I'm feeling accomplished.  

It's so crazy being here alone at night with Loney working swings.  At least I have everyone next door so I'm not TOTALLY alone.  He did receive some word though from his senior that he was goign to put in a good word for Loney to try to get him off probation.  That would be sooo totally awesome!!  Then we wouldn't have to worry about him not coming to Disneyland!!!  We'll see what happens though.

Well, here's the two layouts I promised.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Wow, that's awesome--probation wise that is. Is Bradd doing as well? Love the LO's. Can't wait for Disneyland. Just hope we'll be able to go also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...