Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Digital is Awesome!!

I'm overwhelmed with the amount of layouts I've been doing with all my CT's, but I'm soo enjoying it. Being able to work for these amazing designers is an honor, and really keeps me on my toes. I hope all of them are happy with the work I've put in. Here's a few I've done lately.

Second Star to the Right by Dielle Desings (Faith Sisters)

Autumn Whispers by Pineapple Plantation Designs (Scrap Orchard)

Funky Wedding Kit by Debra Ballance (Faith Sisters), Alphas-Cover Girl & Little Black Alpha by Krystal Hartley (Faith Sisters)

Going digital was one of the best decisions I ever made. I've created more layouts then I ever have in the whole 13 years I've been scrapbooking combined. I've met so many amazing women, and the acceptance of everyone is overwhelming. I still have yet to attain my dream of being published, but I hope to keep at it and that dream will become a reality.

3 comments:

Verlynn said...

Great LO's. Can't believe all the talent that I "birthed". If only I'd kept a little for myself. Great job.

Unknown said...

You've put me to shame with all your layouts. I'm so proud of your accomplishments on the design teams.

Verlynn said...

On Melody's LO. Should be its not it's (it is). I know, once a mom always a mom..correcting kids. Since I can't make 'em, I correct 'em.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...