Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Kit

Pineapple Plantation Designs has a new kit out called Spiro-Grafitti.  Wow, is all I can say.  The colors are FAB and I love the design with all the swirls and such.  Perfect for really everyday layouts.  And she also has a add-freebie on her Blog, so check it out.

Here's the Layout I created using the kit.

Also right now at Scrap Orchard, Shauna and Kami (Ziggle Designs) are offering this kit free with a $10 purchase.  Super cool kit that I'm looking forward to creating with.

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

You're a crazy woman! But, with all the responsibility I guess you can't really slow down. Love the Dr. Suess saying and the one of Melody and Gpa is too precious.

Shauna Burke-Smith said...

Thanks for the blog post hon! You're wonderful!

Shauna - Pineapple Plantation Designs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...