Sunday, September 14, 2008

Crazy Few Days

Man but the time goes so slow when you're sick and then your back goes out.  I was feeling really good after my little stomach bug on Wednesday, so Thursday was gonna be a good day...little did I know.  I was standing up about ready to head home with the kids when I felt a twinge in my back.  I was out the whole night and part of the next day.   I took it easy and went to play practice on Friday night...and was a little sore by the end of the night, but felt I was doing really well.  Well, last night while getting Melody ready for bed, I got a pain on my hip.  I'm not sure if it's a pinched nerve or my back went out on the other side, but I just can't win for losing.  I still get some twinges here and there but over all I think I'll survive.  

Jordan is also not feeling very well the past couple of days.  He's been really bound up, and I'm just not sure what to do about it.  I know it's because he doesn't eat enough variety of foods to help make him regular, but I can't force the kid to eat what he'll just throw up.  Poor kid....there's gotta be something I can do.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Haven't really done much scrapping since I can't sit, stand, or lay down for too long because of my back.  Hopefully soon, though I've got the stress of the play this week since opening night in Friday.  Man, what have I gotten myself into!?!

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

I've got exercises (stretches really) for the back and they do help. Ric gave me some great ideas in PT. I'll copy them for you. I hope you're not going to have my issues. Dang, it is painful and a real nuisance. Don't lift unless absolutely necessary. Melody can climb up on your lap not be lifted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...