Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day

So it's almost one as I'm writing this, so it's officially Labor Day here in the US.  Not much is gonna happen with us tomorrow, just gonna veg around..though Loney does have plans to work on a couple things around the house.  I'd love to be able to scrap all day...but alas, I won't be able to.  Oh well.  I did manage to get a layout done for Paula Phillips Designs CT.  This kit was just soo perfect to use for these old photos of my grandma's. 

Kit: Harlequin by Paula Phillips (Get Digi With It), Lace & Label- Faith Based: Peace by Tina Williams Designs (Faith Sisters), Stitching: A Pack of Stitching by Willro & Co (Faith Sisters), Photo Turns: Necessities by Atomic Cupcake (no longer available), Font: Vintage Typewriter

I also wanted to note that I'm on the Digital Creative Team at Faith Sisters for another 3 months.  Such a wonderful community of ladies can be found there.  I have made so many wonderful friends.  Check it out if you haven't already.

 

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

congrats on yet another achievement.. You da bomb! Wonderful LO.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...