Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun & Sad Weekend

I guess I'll start with the sadness from the weekend.  Basically this was Amy's last weekend visiting with us before she moves to Kentucky.  I'm really going to miss spending time with her.  It's been great having her around.  The kids will miss her as well.  Gonna try to keep communication going between us as much as possible by email, phone calls, or even cards every so often.  I know this is what she needs to do in her life right now, but I just want to be a little selfish and say that I wish she could have stayed around.

Now on to the fun part.  I had a blast creating pages for the Faith Sisters Birthday Bash Crop.  You earn points for each layout you do and at the end of the weekend you put those points into a drawing for different prizes.  I only wish I could have done more, but woo hoo for me.  Check out my gallery link for Faith Sisters on the left hand side of my blog for all of the credits for each of the layouts.  Hopefully the next crop I can pawn the kids off on someone.  Perhaps a slumber party at Grandma's house????


 

 

 

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

Oh that Diana is such a softie! Or, did you mean me? Hmmm. Love all the LO's and hope you get something cool.

Unknown said...

Good luck...hope you win lots! They are all great Layouts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...