Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Announcement

All summer I've been at a near standstill when it came to my scrapbooking.  Oh I had a few moments here or there where I was inspired, but basically my mojo was gone. 

Well, I'm hoping that will all change.  I've been asked to join the Creative Teams for Cheryl aka Fiddle Dee Dee Designs & Theresa aka Simple Girl Scraps.  How cool is that!?!  I've known both of these ladies pretty much since I started digital scrapbooking, so to be able to help them with their designs and promoting is just an honor.  They are amazing, and I hope you can be inspired by them as I post layouts using their products.

Very Cherry Lovin' by Simple Girl Scraps & Fuss Free: Set Seven by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs

You can find Fiddle Dee Dee Templates at the Digichick and ScrapMatters.

Fuss Free: Fall For Me Templates by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs found at ScrapMatters  

Kit: Pumpkin Patch by mle Card Designs (Scrap Orchard)

Simple Girl Scraps kits are found at Faith Sisters...here's just a sampling of what she has to offer:



I'm still on the Creative Teams for Faith Sisters.com & mle Card Designs.  So be on the lookout for new stuff, and I may even post freebies on here.  

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Hey! Good for you! There are still lots of cute pictures of Verlynn to scrap! hehe I'm so proud of my talented girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...