Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Allison aka the Tooth Fairy

Jordan finally lost his first tooth.  He has had two loose teeth for weeks, and we kept telling him to play/wiggle it all of the time.  Well Sunday, his Aunt Mamy checked one of the teeth and it finally came out!  He's been scared to death about it coming out, but super thrilled to finally have it come out.

That night I had Jordan decorate an envelope to put his tooth in, so the Tooth Fairy could find it.  He did an awesome job drawing a picture of himself and the tooth fairy.  Well, he informed me that the Tooth Fairy's name was Allison.  I said, 'oh really'.  I guess with as many kids that lose teeth, there must be more then one Tooth Fairy.

The Tooth Fairy arrived during the night and left this note in Jordan's envelope:
 

Isn't it amazing that he knew the Tooth Fairy's name?!?  Jordan has one more tooth to come out hopefully this week since both the permanent teeth are making their appearance as we speak.  It's hard to believe my baby boy is growing up.  He is such a sweetheart and I'm so blessed to have him call me mom!!

3 comments:

Verlynn said...

Where the heck did Allison come from? Maybe I should have kept the name.... Dang kid is growing up too fast.

Unknown said...

Awww...Parker just lost his LAST two baby teeth last week. I want to see a picture of the one he drew for Allison, maybe you could get her to loan it to you so you can scan it in :)

"Kreative Karma" said...

Love the font, what is that called?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...