Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So Little Time

I'm so far behind with everything, I think I'll go insane. Christmas is coming and I'm not near ready. My house is a mess, I hope all my decorations are ok, and I just don't want to face it. I'm behind a little bit with my CT assignments, so I need to catch up with those. Well, at least I've started to accomplish something today. My tennis shoes are on, I've got some laundry going, and I completed two layouts today, ok so one was last night, but I uploaded it today if that counts. Well, I'm off to find the energy to work on the house so I can decorate this weekend. Here's the two layouts I completed.


3 comments:

Verlynn said...

Easy going didn't show up on my forum so glad you post two places. Really cute. Good luck with the decorating and cleaning plans.

Kay said...

Love your blog Natalie. Very festive. Makes me want to do mine. Hmmmm.

Unknown said...

Adorable Layouts!
I haven't gotten my decorating started either. Oh well, maybe this weekend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...