Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Ok, so it's not my birthday anymore, but wasn't online much yesterday to post. I had a fun day with lots going on. I got to sleep in, which is awesome since I don't get that luxury very often. I went to the grocery store all by myself to pick up stuff for dinner, then went bowling. Boy but I stunk, even falling once, but I had great fun. My arm and body is even sore from it.

After bowling was dinner and games then going to bed. I got some great gifts from everyone, and thank them for making it such a great day for me. Now I'm just veggin' at my parents house until I decide to head home. Maybe tomorrow so I can do a little bit more shopping. We'll see though.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Glad you had a good day. I have lots of folks who ask me if you feel picked on because you have a "Christmas" birthday so I'm glad you don't feel like you are abused too much. Fun having you here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...