Friday, December 5, 2008

Ouch and blech

So yesterday I woke up with a bump on my eyelid. Yep, you guessed it...a stupid stye on my eye. Very painful and I just want it to go away. Oh well, I've been putting heat on it to help the pain, as well as help with bringing it to head faster so I don't have to go to the doctor. We'll see how that goes. I thought I'd put a few layouts I've created the past few days. Been on a pretty good kick.


Bless-full by Krystal Hartley (Funky Playground Designs)


O Tannenbaum by Eva Lindqvist Designs (Faith Sisters)



Elven Wood by Chris Greiser (Divine Digitals)


Luv my Girlz by Nikki Painter (Faith Sisters)


Mele Kalikimaka by Pineapple Plantation & Amanda Heimann (Scrap Orchard)


Cocoa Latte by Paula Phillips Designs (Faith Sisters)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...