Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Goodies

I've been busy making layouts the past little bit, so I figured I'd post them. Only 2 more shopping days until Christmas...are you ready??? I totally am! Storms are heading out way, so I wonder if we'll have a White Christmas.



Featuring Christmas Stickers by Gretchen Tripp (Faith Sisters)



Happiest Season Kit by Gretchen Tripp (Faith Sisters)



Winter Grab Bag by Pineapple Plantation Designs (Scrap Orchard)



Christmas Candy Kit by Paula Phillips Designs (Faith Sisters)



Cocoa Latte Kit by Paula Phillips Designs (Faith Sisters)

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

Man, you are cranking them out lately! And they are even current! Good job and I love them all.

Unknown said...

These are all incredible layouts Nat! You're simply amazing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...