Monday, December 17, 2007

Ooops....

So I did an oops last night.  Something that I may regret today.   We went to mom and dad's house yesterday for Choir practice, and after we left I realized that I had left "Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas" dvd.  Jordan is going to go through withdrawls all week if I don't think of something quick.  What to do?!?  I guess he's either going to have to find something else to bide his time with or, I'll have to make a trip into town today to pick it up.  

I've got so much to do this week before Christmas, I hope I can get it all done.  I've got teacher gifts to make {Jordan has one teacher and 4 or 5 aides}, I need to get my cards printed and out, and I need to clean the house.  Hopefully I'll find the energy to get stuff done.  Perhaps I'll just put on Christmas music and get busy.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christmas music always helps me get moving. Good luck getting everything done...you can do it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...