Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday Blues

Ok, so maybe I don't exactly have the monday blues, but it is Monday and there's a lot that needs to get done.

I did get my Christmas decorations up Saturday and Sunday.  Although my tree has yet to be decorated.  It'll probably get done today after I get a few things done around the house.

Jordan is such a sweet boy.  Lately he's been climbing into bed with me when he gets up in the morning and just cuddles until I decide it's time for me to get up.  I just love him with his sweet spirit.  Melody on the other hand.......a tornado waiting for a place to happen!!  Love her too.  She is so funny though even if I'm on her constantly to get out of stuff.

Tomorrow I'm going to start making goodies to give to friends and neighbors.  My SIL Susan is going to come help.  She's from China, and this is her first real Christmas experience with family around her.  I found a super easy recipe though on Pillsbury.com that I think I may need to get the stuff for and make.



1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create 'n Bake® refrigerated sugar cookies
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons red sugar
3 tablespoons green sugar

DIRECTIONS
1. Cut cookie dough in half. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the flour onto work surface. Roll out half of dough to 12x7-inch rectangle. Repeat with remaining half of dough and 1/4 cup flour. Sprinkle 1 rectangle evenly with red sugar; sprinkle green sugar evenly over second rectangle.

2. Starting with shortest side, roll up each rectangle jelly-roll fashion. Wrap rolls in waxed paper; refrigerate at least 1 hour for easier handling.

3. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut each roll into 16 slices. On ungreased cookie sheets, place slices 1 inch apart. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.


Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

those look super yummy and easy too. I know a great sugar cookie recipe if you want to do it from scratch! Glad your decorating is done. almost

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...