Thursday, December 6, 2007

Man oh Man

Just thought I'd blog real quick before heading to bed.  Today was a semi stressful day.  Been trying to get goodies finished so I can work on other things before Christmas.  I should be finished tomorrow or Friday.  It was kinda slow going today.

Melody was whining all afternoon, and I realized later she had a fever and wanted mom.  So I got her jammies on, as well as Jordan's and we snuggled on the couch and watched The Year Without a Santa Claus.  Jordan fell asleep and Melody was soon to follow.  Now it seems I may be coming down with something too.  On with the Vitamin C......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang cold Season! I hope you are all better soon. Parker may be coming down with something too. Glad you're getting baking done early!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...