Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hooray!!

I am finally going to decorate my house for Christmas.  I don't care that my house isn't totally clean....it's going to get messy again while I unload stuff.  Then I can worry about cleaning the house afterwards.  I can't decorate the tree yet though.  Perhaps next weekend while my BF Joni is visiting.

Loney has been involved in a play group here in town and is putting on a Christmas play tonight so the kids and I are going to be doing that.  Should be fun seeing Loney prance around!!  
Santa will be there too so the kids can get their picture taken
....if they will.

So I'm off to get the boxes out of the garage and put things up around the house to really get my Christmas Spirit up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you! I've actually started decorating today too. Hope Loney did well in the play!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...