Monday, July 6, 2009

Stinkers

That is exactly what my children are! They figure it's summertime so mom is a little more lax with bedtime. Well, I'm fed up with it. Melody is going to sleep by 9 or so, then waking up again at 10-10:30. Naptime I guess...so she's up until 3. I'm a night owl, but I don't like having my nights interrupted by little ones. It's my time to catch up with things, and wind down after catering to their every needs during the day. I guess, I've just got to get stricter about bedtime. It'll be rough for a few days, but they'll adjust.

So I'm seriously thinking about possibly renting a room this week so the kids and I can go swimming while Loney's at work. I'd drop him off, then pick him up again when he's off work. Or he can just take the car, and I'll stay at the room. As long as it's close to some food...we'll be good. Definately something to look into.

Well, I got to do some scrapping yesterday as well. I created a layout doing a scraplift from another lady at Faith Sisters. Check it out:



You can click on the image, and it'll show what my inspiration was.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Call me when you're up in the middle of the night. LOL Loved the new LO's

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...