Monday, July 20, 2009

Speed Scrap Fun

So tonight I participated in my first ever Speed Scrap. I had a blast! The story Merchi created was fun, and having to incorporate only what she said was a little difficult. Definately took a moment to decide what direction I would take the layout. The finished project turned out good though I think.



This has gotten me in the scrappin' mood, but I really should start winding down and go to bed early. Melody fell asleep, and Jordan is winding down too. I'm hoping this is a good start to getting back on schedule for school.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

I've been a slacker lately and hadn't checked your blog. That recipe sounds interesting. How could you fail in the scrapping with such a great looking subject! Can't wait for a report and pics from the camping! I'm jealous. I do have plenty of ants and mosquitos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...