Monday, July 13, 2009

Hoping to Find My Balance

I don't know why this summer has been so difficult for me, but it has. The kids have their schedule totally thrown off, which makes for mine to be off as well. I don't feel like doing anything, and am in a rut I can't seem to shake.

I'm re-committing to my weight loss goals in hopes it will help in getting my groove back. I need to get the kids more involved in things, and less time in front of the TV. I just find it's so much easier to keep them occupied that way, but I know it's not enriching their lives

My goal for this week is to spend a couple of hours each day with the kids doing some sort of activity. Be it coloring, or a game, reading time, whatever as long as it doesn't involve the TV or computer.

Will post my progress throughout the week as well. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh boy... I sure hear ya sista! I recommitted my weight loss efforts today as well.( actually had a pretty good day) I feel like I haven't found my summer groove either. Let me know when you want to come out and swim... I'm ready for a pool day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...