Monday, June 29, 2009

Summertime

Well, it's almost been a month since Jordan finished school. We've had fun so far, though I'm sure the kids would much rather be doing more. It's just too dang hot around here. I've been busy going to rehersals. I'm singing in the choir for the "We The People" production put on by the Shadow Mountain Community Players.

I'm also getting things ready for Jordan's dental surgery happening early Wednesday morning. Got to make sure I have all the paperwork together to take with us. Will be a long and stressful day.

I'm also trying to find the time to scrap. Luckily I've been able to wrangle the computer from the kids long enough to create a few. My lastest is a scraplift of one of my fellow Faith Sisters. Nothing like a good scraplift or sketch to get your creative juices flowing.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

I wanna go camping! I keep telling myself that's what I'm doing here with all the ants etc. but it doesn't work all that well. Great LO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...