Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Digi-time Woes

Since school has gotten out for Jordan, it's been one tug after another with finding time to be on my computer. Melody had decided she's old enough to play, and her brother doesn't want her to. So because of the power struggle, I've not had much time to scrap. Though I do have one to show I did up a couple of days ago...just getting around to post it.



I'm hoping to get to feeling better. Staying up too late, and then sleeping in too late (if there is such a thing) is wearing on me bad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've missed seeing all your new creations. I need things to settle down a bit so I can scrap more too. Maybe next week :)

Verlynn said...

Loved catching up on your stuff. Really like the Child of God one. I'm going to like having the internet for a while. Boot those kids and keep scrapping...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...