Monday, June 9, 2008

Tagged

Ok, so Ginger tagged me a long time ago, and I'm just now getting around to it. This type of thing is almost as bad as chain letters...which I hate!! So here it goes:

How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the
end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys:
1. My family (I know, so blasse)
2. Sleeping (I so love to sleep in...too bad Jordan doesn't allow that much)
3. Hugs and kisses from my kids. (awwww)

3 fears:
1. To not be there for my kids as they get older.
2. That I will lose one of my kids.
3. Spiders (oye but they creep me out)

3 Goals:
1. To finally lose weight. (it's gonna take a lot, but I need to do it)
2. To get more organized. (hopefully this move will help in that department. Starting fresh ya know)
3. Go to Disneyland (I wanna take the kids since they love Mickey Mouse and all the other characters)

3 Current obsessions/collections:
1. Goofy stuff (Thanks mom for finding stuff)
2. Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (love them and almost have too much...almost)
3. My children. (I know....that's not really fair, but not really into much else)

3 Random Surprising Facts:
1. I'm always on the lookout for spiders. No matter where I am!! (I can spot them a mile away)
2. When I was pregnant with Jordan all I wanted was Chicken, and when I was pregnant with Melody all I wanted was Hamburgers. (gonna be interesting if I have more kids if it's the same thing whether it's a boy or a girl)
3. I hate watching scary movies with Loney. He's terrible about scaring me whenever we're watching them. (he's so mean!)

I guess that's it for the tagging. If you want to do this, then feel free. If you don't then don't feel pressured from me.



2 comments:

Verlynn said...

So glad I don't have a blog. Would hate to be "tagged". Missing you guys already.

Unknown said...

Thanks for playing along. I wasn't going to tag anyone either, but I did anyway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...