Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm so Bad

I think it's a sickness.  I've been on a creating kick lately, but as a result of the creativity I've gotten less and less sleep.  Last night I didn't get to bed until after 3am and tonight it's almost 12:30.  What's the matter with me??  Oh well, at least I'm getting a little bit accomplished, just isn't where it's supposed to be right?

Here's another layout created for the Faith Sister's DCT using Dahlia Co. Sacrificial Love paper pack.  The colors on these papers are so girly it's almost sickening, but since I have a girly little girl, it works perfect.  She is a "precious" little one to me and her dad.

Other digital elements used: "precious" word art by Gretchen Tripp (Faith Sisters & Elemental Scraps), white flower and silver brad center from Atomic Cupcake, template from Creating Keepsakes April computer tricks column by Jen Caputo.

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

Are you going to have to begin budgeting your creative time with some cleaning time. I'd rather create too and you're so good at it.

Unknown said...

I'd much rather create than clean, but I have this thing that I call OCD and it won't let me create unless the house is clean...that's why I never get any scrapping done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...