Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ho Hum..

I am so tired today.  I wasn't able to sleep very well last night, and so it's catching up with me quickly.  I need a nap, but probably won't get one today.  

Loney is going to try out for a play tonight.  I hope he gets a fun part.  He really enjoys acting, and I'm so proud of him and his many talents.  If I could have half his talents I would go far.

I finished this weeks layout challenge for Faith Sisters.  It's to do a layout about  your 2008 resolutions.  It took me a while to get it to look the way it does now, and I'm not entirely happy with the results, but it was late, and I wanted to be done.



Kit used: Whimsey Style by Sara Batdorf found at (www.scrapartist.com)
Other elements:
Frame~ Vintage Frames by (www.digiscrap.ch)
Resolution Stamp ~ Free 2008 Brush set by Rhonna Farrer (www.twopeasinabucket.com)
Bracket Journal block ~ From my heart by by Heather Roselli (www.thedigichick.com)

Font: Technical and HenryMorganHand

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya on those too tired to do anything days! Very nice digi layout....I gotta learn that stuff

Verlynn said...

Cool layout. AND.. you are every bit as talented as Loney. So there!! I wish I lived closer so I could help with the kids so you could try out for plays and stuff also. Maybe you and Loney need to take turns trying out?

adragon69 said...

Hey Nat! I decided to join so I can post on yours, Ginger's and Stacie's blogs. Don't know how often I'll be here, but it's a start.

Stacie said...

Cute stuff. I'm so outta the digital loop. Maybe you & Nicole should teach me a few things. She's really into digi.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...