Friday, March 5, 2010

FUNtastic Friday

Well, maybe it's funtastic for someone in the world.  I on the other hand have no fun plans...yet.  Maybe I'll do a crafty thing with the kids, or maybe I'll just scrap.  

I did get some good news the other day though.  Education.com wants to contract me for 2 months!  They emailed me 5 activities to work on and I couldn't be more excited!!  What an opportunity to hone my photography skills while enriching the lives of my children.  You can see my other photo on their website now after the Outdoor shot: Papier-Mache Bracelet

I guess I'd better get ready for whatever the day may bring.  

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

Wow! Did you make the bracelets too? I'm so proud of you.

Unknown said...

How exciting!! did you make the bracelets with your kids? I miss doing crafty things with Miranda and Parker. Can't wait to see more photos !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...