Thursday, February 12, 2009

Super Slacker

Boy, the title says it all. I've been terrible about posting on here this past week. I've been dealing with a sick kid who is finally doing better. Plus I've been super tired too.

Today I've got the mundane task of doing/folding laundry. In the mix of all that I need to pack up and drive to my parents house for a few days. The kids LOVE to visit Grandma and Grandpa's house. They'll be so excited when I finally tell them. I have to wait until I'm almost ready so as to not have them waiting by the front door telling me it's time to go. They are so funny.

I'll leave you with a few layouts I've created for some new releases this Friday. Super cute ones if you ask me.

Grethen Tripp's "It's a Jungle Out There"



JZDesigns template pack Side Work

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

looking forward to your visit. As always, love the LO's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...