Sunday, February 8, 2009

Neato Skeeto

I've done a little change to my blog if you haven't noticed yet. I was given a code from Queen Karma at Faith Sisters to put my latest layouts on my blog for your viewing enjoyment. All you have to do is click on the image and it will take you to my gallery at Faith Sisters. How cool is that?!?

I also was led to a web site from Emilie Ahern's blog where you can make your own handwriting as a font. Super coolness. I created my print, cursive, and Loney's print. I will say though if you try this, make sure you keep the letters in the same spot in the squares so it doesn't go a wicky wacky when it's created.

Here's a sample of what I created:

My Print:
Photobucket
My Cursive:
Photobucket
Loney's Print:
Photobucket

You can follow THIS LINK to create your own handwriting, and go HERE to download my print font if you would like to.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...