Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's been a while

I know, it's been forever since I last posted, but I have a good reason.  Been busy with Bradd's kids while his mom is in the hospital in Kentucky.  She was supposed to fly back this past wednesday, but ended up very sick and it was touch and go for a moment.  Not a fun experience, and soo greatful she's feeling better and progressing even more then doctors expected!!  Thanks so much for the prayers given on  her behalf.

I guess I have been able to get a few layouts done this past week, so I hope you enjoy looking at them.  

Pearfectly Passionate by Meredith Cardall (Faith Sisters)

La Luna by Boyerville Scraps (Faith Sisters) & Express Yourself Templates by JZDesigns (Faith Sisters)

JZDesigns Triple Trouble Templates (Faith Sisters) & Lil' Stinker kit by Krystal Hartley (Funky Playground Designs)

Peach Melba by Eva Lindqvist Designs (Faith Sisters)

In My Life by Paula Phillips Designs (Faith Sisters)


Spring-a-Licious by Drehi (Faith Sisters)


Retrofitted Fall by Amy Sumrall (Faith Sisters)

Happy Fall by Gretchen Tripp (Faith Sisters)

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

It's been a busy week! (for you) You're amazing. I've spent close to ..lots.. of hours at Mom's this week. Maybe I need to begin digi scrapping to pass the time? Nah, you're doing just fine.

Verlynn said...

I just looked at the LO's again and like them even better this time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...