Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Live for LIttle Moments"

So excited to announce that I have been chosen to be apart of Chris Greiser's Creative Team.  I applied before I left for camping and as soon as I got back and checked my e-mail....there it was...a welcome from Chris.  I'm so excited about this.  I've admired her kits as well as her sketches since starting digital scrapbooking.  So here's my first layout using Chris's Sunshower Kit found at Divine Digitals.  

Other digi elements: Alpha ~ Let's Connect Callaboration Kit (Faith Sisters), Frame ~ I was Framed 3 by Lauren Reid (Little Dreamer Designs), Stitching ~ A Pack of Stitching by Willro & Co Designs (Faith Sisters), Fonts ~ TimelessTLig & FG Freja

2 comments:

Verlynn said...

Back in the groove again!

Unknown said...

beautiful as usual!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...