Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's Been A While

Ok, so it's almost been a week since I last posted.  I have a good reason for it though.  My internet has been down and....I visited family for a couple days too.  But I'm back up and running .  

I have some exciting news that I can't talk about yet, but will soon.  Until then, here's another layout I did for Chrissy W's latest Template Challenge on her blog.  I finished it a while ago, but couldn't upload until tonight.  I used Gretchen Tripp's Good Boy kit for everything except the paper the journaling is on.

I was finally able to write down the dreadful day Jordan's legs were run over by a car.  He's my little miracle.  

Like I said, some exciting news here soon so keep checking back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh...can't wait to hear what it is. Great LO!

Verlynn said...

What is it?????? I have no patience. Super LO.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...