Sunday, August 17, 2008

Easter Hunt 06

I created another layout for Chris Greiser's CT using her Blue Green Summer kit.  Love the bright colors in this kit.  So fun to work with.  Makes you all cheerie and stuff.  Anyway, I've had these photos of Jordan for a long time (obviously) and when I saw this kit...I knew I had to use it with them.  Just coordinates so perfectly.

Papers: Blue Green Summer by Chris Greiser (Divine Digitals), Butterfly & Flower: Blue Green Summer by Chris Greiser (Divine Digitals), Trail: Sweetness Freebie by Krystal Hartley (Faith Sisters),Template: NDS Freebie Template by Chrissy W (Digital Candy), Acrylic Alpha: Plain Ole Epoxy by Christina Renee (Authentic Artestry), Photo Action: Vibrant Color Actions by Mindy Bush, Fonts: TimelessTLig and Pablo

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

What a cutie! I like the colors also.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...