Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sleepy Saturday

I'm kinda sleepy today.  But...I was able to sleep in which was nice.  Of course I went to bed at almost 2:00am so it's was almost like getting a regular night's sleep.  Oh well.

Not much happening on the homefront.  Loney is working on his new movie project (I'm helping where I can), the kids are watching movies, and I'm surfing the net.  I need to get some laundry folded and put away, but that will have to wait a moment.  

I've created a few digital cards that I need to print up.  I'm thinking of using them for the card exchange when we start back up.  

 

I have a few others, but need to make them smaller.  Well, I'm off to work on some stuff and make some lunch for the kids.  Have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Believe it or not, I'm thinking card exchange also. Can't wait to get my copies. What's this with keeping my night time schedule? Go to bed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...