Thursday, July 17, 2008

1st Father's Day

So my next creative team assignment is to use the FS collaboration kits and any new designer kits.  I had already gotten the Creative Team Kit May-July 08 when I applied for being on the creative team, but it worked so perfect for this photo.  I think it turned out really well.

Broken down by Designer: Background Paper ~ Krystal Hartley (lined and blue), Scalloped Circle: Dahlia & Co (altered using her black paper as well), Blue Polka Dot paper: Dahlia & Co, Photo Mat Paper: Dhalia & Co, Ribbon: Nikki Painter, Red paper on Rectangle: Eressea Designs, Brown floral & stitched sequins: Eressea Designs, Word Art: Designer Digitals Freebie, Template: Sketch Challenge June 08 by Fairytale Studios(Digital Candy)

Well, it's late and I should probably go to bed.  I'll post a regular family happenings either tomorrow or Friday.  Lat'a!!

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

Good one. You seem to manage to have the cutest, best pics of your kids and hubby. Love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...