Monday, April 28, 2008

Moody Monday

I guess I haven't been too moody, but I could easily have.  Jordan decided to wake up at 3:30 this morning, and wanted to watch Cinderella.  That kid is obsessed I tell ya!  I put it on for him, then I sat on the computer and created a layout for this week's challenge (4/22-4/29).  I feel it turned out beautifully.


All elements from Sundance by Designs by Krista, Font: CK Birthright, shadowed frame: Hearts Desire by Dahlia Co.


I was able to nap this afternoon for a moment which was nice.  Perhaps I'll actually go to bed before midnight for once...

Our car is running so much better now too.  Loney and I took it to get the transmission fluid flushed, and while they were looking in the engine they called to say that the radiator needed a flush too.  We've been having issues for a long while now, but haven't been able to get it in to get fixed.  Well, it's like we have a new car.  I even cleaned the inside a little bit just so it really did feel like a new car!  I'm lame...I know.

For those who read this, please have  a prayer for Loney while he's at his job interviews tomorrow.  We need this so bad, and need all the help we can get.

1 comment:

Verlynn said...

you know I'm praying and hoping for the best for Loney. Let me know what happens.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...