Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I hate coming up with post titles.....

They're supposed to grab your attention, but after a while you just come up with the same exact ones.  Especially when you have no life like me.  

Extremely tired today.  I probably should have gone back to bed after getting Jordan off to school, but instead I made a scrapbook page.  I still had some work to do for the Faith Sisters DCT, so here it is.


Papers: Rachael Lynn Papers by Eyelet's Scraps Designs (Faith Sisters)
Flowers and buttons: Atomic Cupcake
Word art: Atomic Cupcake April Breeze
Frilly Frame: by Rene' Bross

I also created this one the other day, just hadn't put it on the blog yet.


Overlay: 4 Lovely Flowers by Drahi
Backgroud Paper: Friendship by Crisdam Designs
Frame: from My Heart's Desire by Dahlia Co.
Word Art: Word Freebie by Willro&Co Designs
Butterflies: Dark Essence Freebie by Sita


Well, I have alot to do to get ready for my weekend trip to Washington.  I'm soo looking forward to the small break.  I've needed one for a long time...waaay overdue.  So I'm off to get things done.  TTFN

1 comment:

Keleia said...

Absolutely darling! Thank you for creating such beautiful layouts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...