Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So Much...

There is so much to get done I don't know how I'm going to do it.  Luckily I was able to get up this morning and get Jordan on the bus (missed it yesterday).  I got my tree up but no decorations.  I almost had a nervous breakdown because I was suprised by 3 spiders living on my tree.  Guess it's time for a tree bag so that won't happen next year.  

I'm probably going to head to the store this morning after a shower so I can finish picking up stuff to make goodies.  Not too much left to get, but I'd like to get them done early in Dec and get plates to family and friends.  I'm going to try to make something new this year, but I need to pick up a small cookie cutter.  Hopefully Wal-Mart will have one.  

Well, I'm off to the shower.  Just a quick picture though of us at Thanksgiving.  Will probably use it for our Christmas cards.  We'll see if I end up liking them in the end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute photo....who's your wonderful photographer? I hate those pesky spiders...I hope I don't find any. What new treat are you making? I may have a small cutter you need..let me know if you don't find it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...