Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday

Ok, so I admit....I went out on Black Friday.  Although I really hate to go out when there is a big crowd, there were a couple of things I needed so Loney, Jordan, Melody, Mom, Heather, Ian and I all headed out.  I found the cutest dress for Melody for her to wear the Sunday before Christmas.  I can't wait for her to wear it.

We had a great Thanksgiving.  Mom got a jump house for the kids to play in so the adults could relax a little bit inside.  They had a blast.  Jordan was out there with all the kids laughing and jumping with the best of them.  Melody seemed to be in the spot light for a lot of my family.  She is so adorable, but will probably get second reign when my niece has her baby next week.  I really don't mind because it just goes with the territory.

We took our family Christmas photo though I haven't uploaded any pictures yet so will post as soon as I do.  Loney is still trying to recover from his back getting hurt.  I pray he recovers soon, because I know he wants to get out there and put up the lights on the house.  (Right Loney!?!)

The person I really missed being at Thanksgiving was Joni.  I know she had her own family, but it's just not the same without her.  Perhaps next time.

Well, gotta get to bed.  It's been a busy day with shopping and Mom and I beating Heather and Loney to a few round of hand & foot.  Blessing to everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...