Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So much to do.....

I hate these days when you have so much you need to get finished, but you have no energy to do it.  Of course that has been like that for me for a while.  I'm bad, I know.  Anyway, I'm trying to get laundry done before we're off to my parents house for Thanksgiving.  There's going to be 31 or so people there.  I like seeing all of my family, and I know my kids enjoy visiting grandma and grandpa.  It'll be nice to see my sister Heather from Washington as well.  I miss her so much.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving, and don't spend too much on Black Friday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Nat...so good of you to join us here in blog world. Can't wait to read more about your life in Pahrump.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...