Friday, December 6, 2013

Daily December ~ Day 5 & 6

Crazy hectic couple of days so I'm going to be playing catch up.  We've got a full weekend in store.  Loney was asked to sing after the play put on by the Shadow Mountain Community Players, so we have been busy with that.  While at dress rehearsal yesterday, the church the play is showing at was decorated for Christmas, and I couldn't help put snap a photo of the Nativity set they had on display:

Day Five ~



Tonight was the actual performance.  We arrived a little early to make sure the music would play right.  Little did I know that when it actually came time for Loney to sing, the laptop would give me fits and not play the songs.  Luckily Loney had back up music on his phone.  It seemed every enjoyed themselves despite the slight hiccup. I took this photo of Loney before everything began.

Day Six ~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...