Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Daily December ~ Day 17

Finally feeling like I can take a moment to sit.  I still have plenty to get finished over the next few days, but it's definitely winding down.  The excitement of Christmas is swelling in the hearts of my kids.  I'm reminded though of the real Reason for the Season.  Christ's birth and His bringing hope for the world. 

Luke 2:10-14
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, 
I bring you good tidings of great joy, 
which shall be to all people.
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, 
which is Christ the Lord.
And this shall be a sign unto you; 
Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host 
praising God, and saying,
Glory to God in the highest, 
and on earth peace, good will toward men.

 Day Seventeen ~

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...