Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dinner is Served

I got a little crafty last Saturday after seeing a similar idea from FlyLady. I just expanded upon it to make it fancier. I hope this will help me keep track of what's for dinner so much easier then just having it on a calendar. Time will soon tell. It's pretty though isn't it?
All I did was create a 81/2 x 11 image in photoshop and decorated it using a digital kit. Then I printed it out onto photo paper and placed inside a "certificate" frame I bought at Wal*Mart. You can write right on the glass of the frame with a dry erase marker all of the meals for the week.

3 comments:

Verlynn said...

That is darling! I have got to get back into the planning mode once we get home. It is so nice not to wonder "what's for dinner" and makes shopping more effective. Good for you!

Unknown said...

Sooo Super cute! I love the idea... could I possibly steal the idea (and PDF) and use it sometime in RS and for me?!

Natalie said...

Sure thing. I'll email you the pdf.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...