Monday, April 20, 2009

Excited but Tired

Well, Jordan is back to school today after spending a week off last week for Spring Break. I didn't hear the alarm this morning until almost 10 minutes before the bus was to show up. Doh!! I do have an excuse though, Melody had me up at 3:30am because of not feeling well. So I was super tired. Guess I'll just have to make sure Loney get's be up. I took Jordan to school and he was so excited to tell everyone that he went pee pee in the toilet!! Mom was super excited to tell everyone about it too. We'll see how his day at school went in a little bit.

I do have some news. Pineapple Plantation Designs has a new collab kit out that is super adorable. It's called Garden District and the colors are fabulous. You can check it out at Scrap Orchard and get it 20% off this week only.





Also some sad news. Nikki Painter is retiring from designing. I've enjoyed being on her creative team the past few months and am sad to see this happening. I wish her all the luck in the world with her family and new endevours. You can get her stuff for $1.00 at Faith Sisters probably until the end of the month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Nat... I've been sooo out of the blogging loop, but have finally caught up with a bunch of postdated posts. I just wanted to tell you how I love to see your new scrapbook creations. You've really mastered the art of digi scrappin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...